Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Beginning...

Well... since I keep seeing those I know having blogs and I don't have much time anymore to actually sit and write. I thought this might be a cool, new (not that blogging is new by any stretch of the imagination, but new to me) way to just get ideas, thoughts, and various other things floating around in my head out. I'm not really sure if this will have necessarily a 'theme' like many other blogs I see, but who knows it might just have one after awhile. For now it will be just whatever I feel like that day... 
Well now that I have spent a good portion of an hour building this blog (which I am still not very satisfied with, but I guess I'll fix it later) I will leave you to ponder...
"Fate, is an excuse for why we end up where we do! Our 'Actions' predetermine our Destiny, our 'Reactions' seal that fate!"     Carl Stoynoff

No comments:

Post a Comment